Who doesn't love a tasty burst of flavor on their food? That's exactly what you'll get with our roasted tomatoes! I've found the perfect balance of fresh and sun dried tomato flavors - our roasted tomatoes are still soft and juicy, but with an intensified taste that's sure to please your taste buds. And the best part? They're super easy to make! Add them to your go-to dishes like sandwiches, pasta, pizza, avocado toast, salad, hummus, scrambled eggs, and more, and experience a whole new level of deliciousness. Trust us, these roasted tomatoes are like an instant flavor enhancer!
Cherry tomatoes x 2 lb
Dried oregano x ½ tsp
Dried basil x ½ tsp
Maldon sea salt x 2 tsp
Garlic x 3-4 cloves
Olive Oil x 2 tbsp
Balsamic Vinegar x 1.5 tsp
Black pepper x 1 tsp
Fresh basil x few
1. Preheat the Oven at 425F.
2. Cut all grape tomatoes in half, and mixed in all the ingredients except the fresh basil, and let it marinade for 15 minutes.
3. Transfer the tomatoes on to a baking sheet. Make sure the tomatoes are not too crowded.
4. At 425F, roast the tomatoes for 30-35 minutes, depending on how juicy your tomatoes are. ( Watch the video to see what's the perfect timing to take them out)
5. Take out the roasted tomatoes, stir in the fresh basil, then spread out the tomatoes again to let it cool in room temp for another 6-8 hours, so that it continues to dry out a bit more without being burned.
6. After 6-8 hours, store the roasted tomatoes in an air tight jar and put it in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Use it directly on food whenever you need to elevate the flavor of your food!