It's summer time! Let's make some yummy dessert! The key is how to cook the tapioca balls perfectly! Come join me and I'll show you my tip!
Coconut Milk x 800 ml
Coconut Sugar x 2½tbsp
Fresh Mango x 3~4 pieces
Small Tapioca Pearl x ⅓ ~ ½ cup
1. Boil a pot of water. Put in the Tapioca Pearl and stir well for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat and cover with lid for another 15~20 minutes.
2. After the tapioca pearl is cooked through, rinse it under cold water and soak it in cold water for later use.
3. Puree the mango, and add sugar accordingly to fit your personal preference (don't need to add sugar if the mango is sweet enough)
4. Add the coconut sugar into the coconut milk and warm up until all the sugar is resolved, and let it cool.
5. Assemble the tapioca pearl, mango puree, coconut milk and some fresh mango cubes together in a beautiful glass.
6. Enjoy it!!
Ingredients I used in the video:
Kara Coconut Milk : https://amzn.to/3bvUyjZ
Coconut Sugar : https://amzn.to/3huAke7
Tapioca Pearl : https://amzn.to/3hu1P7Y