This is my favorite way to eat rotisserie chicken. The recipe is super fast and easy, but super delicious! For the chili oils, it’s made with premium goose fat, infused with super fresh herbs and exceptional spices. I guarantee you that it's the most aromatic and flavorful chili oil you'll ever have!
This is a repost from my FB Live Stream. (*Cooking starts at 8"29)
Lime juice 1.5 - 2 tbsp
Soy sauce 3 - 3.5 tbsp
Minced Garlic x 2 cloves
Sugar x 1 tsp
Tomato x 1
Chili Oil x 2 tbsp
1. Hand pull the chicken meat from Costco rotisserie chicken into thin stripes. (I use the chicken leg, thigh and the back part of meat)
2. Cube the tomato. (For better presentation, I separate the tomato heart juicy part from the skin, and add the cubed tomato heart into the mixture, cube the tomato skin for final garnish)
3. Chop the cilantro.(Again, I'd separate the stem and leaf part. Finely chop the stem part, add into the mixture to enhance the flavor, but leave the leaf part for later presentation purpose)
4. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and pull onto the shredded chicken meat.
5. Finally, add tomato skin cubes and cilantro leaves on top for final garnish.
6. Viola~ Enjoy it!!!
Ingredients I used in the video:
Soy sauce : https://bit.ly/3jioFxO
Chili Oil : https://bit.ly/ChiliOilTwins